A New Vision for HHBC
by Rev. Jake Hall
During our annual business meeting last November , I called for a process that would engage our congregation in a season of discernment. Throughout the spring, the deacon body and I have worked to develop, authorize, and fund this process. I am excited to share with you that in the fall we will begin Vision 20/20, a season of spiritual discernment and visioning together with the Center for Healthy Churches and their executive director, Bill Wilson. Read More...
Vision 20/20 Leadership Team
Paul Lewis, Chair
Emily Brumley, Ex Officio
Jake Hall, Ex Officio
Dear fellow HHBC members,
In order to proceed with our discernment process, Vision 20/20, it is time to form a Leadership Team. This ad hoc committee will be responsible for guiding the congregation throughout the entire process. Specific tasks of this team include the following:
- Design the activities and calendar intended to involve the congregation in the process.
- Facilitate small groups as needed.
- Gather data and information from the congregational discussions.
- Interpret that information.
- Communicate that information and its interpretations to the congregation.