FAMILY NIGHT SUPPER
Make, change, or cancel your reservations by 10 am on the Monday prior to the meal.
Family Night Supper will resume August 17.
Regular FNS Prices:
Adults: $7.00 per plate
Grades 1-12: $5.00 per plate
Peanut butter and jelly and chips will also be available at no charge for a “make-your-own” meal option.
Help us control costs and prevent the raising of the price of meals. Please make note of the following:
1) If you have a standing reservation, it is your responsibility to notify the church office by Monday at 10 am if you do not plan to attend the upcoming meal. If you fail to cancel your reservation in a timely manner, you will receive an invoice for the cost of the missed meals. If there was a true emergency that prevented your attending (such as sudden illness), you may notify the church office.
2) Due to rising cost of paper products, there is an extra charge of $1.00 for each carry-out. Please advise the teller at check in that you will need a carry-out box.
3) If your family members come in at different times, we are asking that each family member, including the children and youth, check in with the teller.
4) Peanut butter and jelly and chips will also be available at no charge for a “make-your-own” meal option.
5) Only prospects for church membership or speakers are considered guests. When the church staff writes a welcome letter to visitors at the Sunday service, a guest dinner ticket for the first Wednesday night visit will be included in the letter.
6) We will continue shut-in meals as in the past. We encourage you to call the church office by noon Tuesday if you are willing to carry a meal to a member who is ill or house bound.
Add, pause, or change your family's Wednesday night meal reservation.
You can change your reservation as often as you wish. Please make changes no later than 10 am on Monday for that week's supper.