A New Vision for HHBC
by Rev. Jake Hall
During our annual business meeting last November , I called for a process that would engage our congregation in a season of discernment. Throughout the spring, the deacon body and I have worked to develop, authorize, and fund this process. I am excited to share with you that in the fall we will begin Vision 20/20, a season of spiritual discernment and visioning together with the Center for Healthy Churches and their executive director, Bill Wilson. Read More...
Sign up Now for the third congregational meeting!
It's time to talk about the future and dream God-sized dreams!
Vision 20/20 Leadership Team
Paul Lewis, Chair
Emily Brumley, Ex Officio
Jake Hall, Ex Officio
Dear fellow HHBC members,
In order to proceed with our discernment process, Vision 20/20, it is time to form a Leadership Team. This ad hoc committee will be responsible for guiding the congregation throughout the entire process. Specific tasks of this team include the following:
- Design the activities and calendar intended to involve the congregation in the process.
- Facilitate small groups as needed.
- Gather data and information from the congregational discussions.
- Interpret that information.
- Communicate that information and its interpretations to the congregation.